1. To preside over the meeting of the
Khulna Development Authority
To ensure timely preparation of Five Year Plan and
Annual Development Programme for the
to submit the same to the govt.
3. To initiate amendment of the Master Plan when necessary.
4. To take steps for preparation of the detailed Area
Development Plan of Master Plan areas.
5. To decide the cases of permission for
the use of land in the Master Plan area Contrary to
Master Plan Zoning.
6. To approve estimates for all works.
To pass all bills for payment.
8. To co-ordinate the works of different
sections-Administration & General, Engineering,
Planning, Estate, Authorise, Finance & Accounts,
, Audit Section, Computer Cell of the
9. To take such steps as are necessary
for smooth and efficient functioning of affairs of the
arrange for training of the employees of the Authority.
decide about disciplinary cases started against the
employees of the Authority.
ensure contesting of cases instituted in the Court
of Law against KDA.
execute all agreements/deeds-contract agreement, lease
deed etc. on behalf of KDA.
sign all cheques issued for payment.
15. To ensure timely preparation of Revenue
Budget and to submit the same to the
Government for approval. Next>>