1. To take into account for scrutiny and correction of the following subject matters of KDA and their errors, drawbacks along with financial irregularities, if any:
i. Any bills and pay bills of employees.
ii. The different registers of the different sections of financial transaction.
iii. Different works estimate, measurement book, tender agreement and bills of works
iv. Different registers of the allotted plots, stalls etc in estate section.
v. Service books and pay fixation report of employees.
vi. Different cash memo and vouchers etc.
2. To immediately audit the files of different sections of KDA and record the audit servations.
3. To prepare monthly and half-yearly Audit reports and send to the Ministry of Housing and
4. To prepare working paper of different meeting of audit objections for alleviation.
5. To examine the quarterly report of audit objections from Directorate of Works Audit and to
maintain the audit objection register
6. To send broad sheet reply to the Ministry of Housing and Public Works or Directorate of
Works Audit time to time.
7. To accomplish the delegated duties by the Chairman of the Authority