1. To initiate proposal for acquisition of land for implementation of approved schemes and pursue the matter.
2. To initiate for allotment of land developed by the Authority.
3. To initiate for temporary lease of acquired land under development.
4. To issue allotment letters for land allotted by the Authority.
5. To hand over possession of land to the allottees.
6. To prepare lease deed for execution in respect of allotted land and allotted stalls and submit the same to the Chairman.
7. To maintain allotment Register in respect of allotted land and stalls.
8. To pursue cases pending in the Court.
9. To ensure proper functioning of the Section.